MMARS™ Customer Portal
All kinds of cool tools and information ...
( Click the bold links below )
- NEW Report Inbox (pre-built, no training necessary)
Our new paradigm: We do all the work; you just click and open.
Includes report delivery to all stakeholders, including principals and teachers.
- Understanding MMARS Reports - Smarter Balanced
- Understanding MMARS Reports - SAGE
Annotated report examples (summaries and pupil lists)
- FPL™ and DF3 per-student pre/post growth metrics & methodology
See if your students, groups, and subgroups are growing -- fractionally, and "between the bands".
- Student Dashboard & Comprehensive Student Profile Report (coming in early 2019)
- Summer 2018 promo flyer with lots of info ...
- Summer 2018 promo PowerPoint ...
- Find your stuff - How to Search (13 minutes)
- Find your stuff - How to Filter (8 minutes)
- Find your stuff - How to Browse (4 minutes)
- Inbox ACTIONS (coming soon ...)
- Inbox Page Controls (coming soon ...)
- Screen Resolution considerations (coming soon ...)
minimum : 1024 x 768 with 100% text size
recommended : 1920 x 1080 with 100% text size
- Electronic Report Delivery (coming soon ...)
Getting reports to all your stakeholders (including principals & teachers)
- Request more / different reports
When we pre-build your MMARS Report Inbox, we produce a set of the "most requested" summary and pupil reports. Because MMARS has the capability to build a myriad of different reports, configurations, and orientations, we can't possibly build every possibility (and if we did, it would serve to simply confuse and overwhelm you).
If you want to either replace or add to what we have built, all you need to do is ask. Let us know what you'd like to see, and we'll build it for you (iteratively, for all your schools, grades, teachers). Click here to submit a request, or contact us via email, live chat, or telephone.
- Create your own reports
Legacy Tools: (yes, they're still there) ... Dynamic & Batch Reporting; Report Queue & Library
Click here for videos to learn about Jux™ and Batch Reporting (outdated, but still informative ... you'll get it)
- Batch : iteratively build reports and send to the Inbox
- Dynamic : ad-hoc / quick preview to screen, one-at-at-time (can save to file)
- Basic : simple, guided interface ---> one-at-at-time to fil