MMARS™ Premium comes with all the State reporting features in our basic version, but adds these new, really cool tools:
Academic Indicator estimates for ELA & Math
· Like the CA Dashboard, but many months earlier. Start your planning now!
· Compare subgroups, schools, grade-levels, and more.
· Examples: [click here to download examples of our new 2019 CA Dashboard Academic Indicator estimates]
Student-Centric Assessment History Detail reports (SSR)
· Includes online Student Dashboard/Look-up for Educators. Online accounts for all your admins and teachers.
· Blends data for Multiple Assessments/Years/Terms into reports perfect for SSTs, Teachers, and even Parents
· Includes Educator Notes and Attachments (e.g. Intervention, Evidence, IEP docs, etc.)
· Example: [click here to download an example of our new Multi-Test, Multi-Year/Term Comprehensive Student Profile SSR]
Interim/Benchmark/Local Assessment Reporting
· Detailed term-to-term reporting for iReady, Renaissance STAR, NWEA-MAP, Dibels, DRA, PSAT and lots more ...
· See examples in our Report Gallery, or [click here to download examples from several tests]
We encourage you to upgrade your MMARS™ subscription. We’re ready to be your best data resource to provide actionable data, so you can spend your time delivering quality instruction to every student, group, and subgroup.
Please get in touch with us. Give us 15 minutes and let us SHOW YOU.
· [click here to view our webinar schedule] OR
· [click here to view the introductory webinar slides] OR
· [click here to use our calendar to schedule your very own personal online meeting]
We’d love to help you get the most out of MMARS™. It’s the newest, easiest, fastest, and most full-featured MMARS™ ever! As always, don’t hesitate to ask questions. We’re available by telephone, email, live chat, or just click here for our online request form.
MMARS™ Premium Upgrade Pricing
50% of your current State Reporting subscription (includes items 1,2,3 above)
· Minimum for districts/charters with enrollment < 500 students: $500; ≥ 500 students: $1,000
· Includes up to 3 different assessment types. Custom tests are subject to a one-time (1st year only) setup fee of $1,000